Weight loss is not as simple as a task as everyone makes it out to be. Every person is different, so the amount of work they have to put in will be different and vary from person to person as well.
You cannot lose weight just by taking supplements, sooner or later you will have to get moving and do some kind of exercise or at the very least, restrict your diet.
You can’t really expect to lose weight while chomping down on pizza rolls and french fries and ice cream shakes. The human body just doesn’t work that way.
To get the most out of your diet, you have to combine it with a little bit of exercise, doesn’t have to be anything heavy, a brisk 15min walk will do wonders.
That combined with the herbal supplements that will be mentioned later on in the article and a diet that reduces calorie intake and in my personal opinion, a proper schedule will bring about miracles.
Quick weight loss supplements:
• Guarana: Mainly helps with stress and aides people with depression, it can basically help your emotional state by preventing any emotional eating decisions. It won’t help you lose fat but is more of an appetite suppressant herb.
• Chitosan: Comes from the outer layers of lobsters, shrimps, and crabs, it is a sugar which is said to block fats and cholesterol from getting absorbed by your body.
• Dandelion: Helps lower cholesterol and acts as a minor diuretic, adding some of it to your meal will help get rid of fatty acids due to the good number of minerals and vitamins it contains.
• Glucomannan helps you lose fats like other dietary fibers by blocking their absorption into your body. The evidence of how well it works for weight loss is somewhat iffy, do your research before going for this and read into its side effects so it does not clash with any other medication or supplements.
• Guar Gum: While you chewing on it you will feel full and obviously less likely to overeat. For those of you who do not have much self-control (like me), this is actually a great supplement. It’s also supposed to help decrease LDL and diabetes.
• Green Tea Extract: curbs your appetite and increases your fat and calorie metabolism. Too much of anything is bad for the human body, it’s the same for Green Tea Extract. Take in small doses.
• Hoodia acts as an appetite suppressant and was used by African tribesmen while they went on long hunts. Curbs hunger.
These are just some of the supplements that are the best fat burning supplement for men or best fat burner for women, they include some of the best-selling diet pills and best amino acids for weight loss. You will have to go over their pro’s and con’s yourself to see how well suited they are for you personally.
The best place to buy all these is at iHerb due to the free coupon codes that are given out to all new customers.