Many studies have shown that due to several factors such as obesity and the wider use of medications since the start of the 21st century, lower levels of testosterone have become more and more common as compared to the men from 80’s.
Low T leads to a significantly decreased sex drive and less muscle mass. And as if that wasn’t enough, it causes a hormonal imbalance in the human body and leads to some severe mental health problems such as depression and anxiety. Not to mention the pressure from society to become more and more manly.
How to increase testosterone levels naturally?
The good news is that working out and exercising along with a healthy lifestyle will help keep your testosterone levels topped up.
How to naturally increase testosterone:
Other than these few ways, you can also take some natural supplements that increase test production.
• Ginger: I’m sure you have come across ginger on many occasions. It has been used by doctors, physicians, and healers for hundreds of years due to its strong medicinal properties. Some studies have concluded that it can significantly increase low T levels and sperm count in infertile men. It is also used as an anti-inflammatory and to fight nausea, and even cancer. You can eat this raw or in by adding it to your normal meals.
• Fenugreek: Another low T boosting herb. It not only increases testosterone levels but also helps burn fat faster and lose weight. Ii increases energy and libido in most men and increases the quality of life by reducing mental stress.
• Tribulus Terrestris: Most modern studies were conducted on animals which showed an increase in sexual drive and higher T levels. It also reduces “sexual fatigue” and helps men maintain erections for longer periods of time. It’s a natural testosterone supplement.
• Vitamin D: If you don’t get out much or just don’t like torturing yourself under direct sunlight, then Vit D pills are for you. Higher Vit D stores show a direct correlation with higher T levels and sperm quality boosts.
• D-Aspartic Acid: Does what it is supposed to, boosts low testosterone levels by increasing follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. luteinizing hormone produces Leydig cells in the testes which in turn produce more testosterone. It’s also believed to aid in increasing sperm count and quality. But if you are an athlete or someone that does a lot of manual labor, then this might not be good for you, as its best suited for those men which have smaller levels of activity.
• Zinc: This mineral is one of the most important chemicals in the human body and is involved in over 100 different chemical processes. Shows a direct relation with low T levels, the more you take, the higher the levels go (up to a limit of course, please don’t overdose on zinc). Again, its beneficial only for those that have low levels of testosterone, to begin with, and won’t show much improvement for normal men.
All these testosterone booster supplements and other best test boosters are available on iHerb at a great price due to the discount codes they give out to all new customers.