Your gut is where many of your other problems will start out. Everything from weight gain to even depression has been linked to your digestive health.
It is very important that you keep a healthy gut as its where your immune system starts.
In most modern food products, there are a lot of things that are less than healthy for your digestion, sugar for example.
Everything these days contains a little bit of sugar, and refined sugar in specific is bad no matter what its quantity, there is absolutely no reason why you should be ingesting any of it. It causes some bacteria that are harmful to humans to proliferate in the intestine.
For restoring your digestive health, you must stay away from these products as it will be very counterproductive otherwise.
How to improve digestive health?
Well, the best way is through the use of probiotics. As you may or may not know, human body houses hundreds of thousands of different kinds of living bacteria that help out in a lot of processes; this is especially true for your digestive system.
Probiotics are the good bacteria that help around in the stomach during digestion by breaking down compounds and making the whole process much easier and less stressful.
These are some of the best digestive enzyme and best probiotic on the market:
• Enzymes: They help break down food particles into smaller and easily digestible components so you can get nutrients and also helps with sensitivities. For example, those that are lactose intolerant would have a hard time digesting any dairy products, but by taking in the enzyme called lactase, the process becomes somewhat smoother.
• Probiotics: As previously mentioned, they are important, and one of the best ones is California Gold Nutrition, LactoBif Probiotics.
• Peppermint oil: in small doses, it is believed to lessen pain and bloating from IBS.
• Raw Apple Cider Vinegar: This also contains enzymes that help increase your gut health.
• Licorice: For ages, it has been used to treat gut-related illnesses like heartburn and acid reflux for example. In its raw form, it may have some side effects so consult your doctor before taking any; this is especially true for those that have had previous problems or pregnant women. Always consult your personal healthcare physician.
• Antioxidants: it is found naturally in dark colored fruits and vegetables like blueberries and some nuts as well, and the antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E reduce gut irritation as well among other things.
• Chamomile: has been used for centuries in many different cultures and for a good reason, it helps reduce symptoms of multiple diseases and ailments, but for gut related issues specifically, it’s used to treat nausea, colic and an upset stomach among few others.
All of these digestive health supplements can be found on iHerb.com which offers great prices for all new customers, including for the digestive health probiotic supplements.
The coupon codes can get you as much as 40% off on certain products.